Wednesday 20 September 2017

Wednesday Wish List

This week I've been coveting...


1 // 2

These two beautiful dresses from Dolly & Dotty. The rose print polka dot Elizabeth dress is particularly stunning, but the mini flamingo Natalie dress is to die for, too.


1 // 2

These peach and lemon novelty bags from Titina Store on Etsy are the cutest. They also have some gorgeous glittery mermaid sea shell bags that you'll want to check out if you're a novelty handbag addict like myself.


1 // 2

I love these two pretty floral swing dresses from Collectif. They even have sleeves!


1 // 2

How cute are these two novelty bags from Betsey Johnson?! The wicker lemon is so dreamy, and the purple sweetie would be perfect for accessorising some Christmas party outfits!


1 // 2

Two beautiful printed frocks from Lindy Bop that need to get in my wardrobe now.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I love these black and burgundy Emerson Place quilted totes and shoulder bags from Kate Spade. They're so classic, and would go with just about everything.


1 // 2

These black and red dresses from Boohoo Plus are so pretty. I already have the Matilda smock in blue, but it's so lovely and comfy to wear that I'm tempted to pick up the red as well.


ASOS Curve Novelty Fox Robe

Could this fox robe from ASOS Curve be any cuter?


1 // 2

I'm obsessed with Modcloth's vintage-style projector bag. I've never seen a novelty bag quite like it; it's amazing. The little cat cross body is pretty darn cute, also.


1 // 2

And finally, I also adore these two sealife pins from Punky Pins- especially the manatee! It might just be the best pin ever!

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig