Wednesday 6 September 2017

Wednesday Wish List

This week I've been coveting...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15

Erstwilder have released a couple of dozen new brooches, earrings, and necklaces this week, and I'm loving all of them, but particularly these fifteen. They really do make the cutest novelty brooches.


1 // 2 // 3

I'm loving this gorgeous checked Dolores flared dress, and these crane and flamingo motif cardigans from Collectif. They'd be perfect for my Autumn / Winter wardrobe.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These sausage dog style animal necklaces from Little Moose are adorable. I need the weasel one in my life- one of the nicknames my sisters have for me is Weasel (because my name is Louise and 'ouise kinda sounds like wease. Don't ask; my family is weird!)


1 // 2

I'd love to add these camera and telephone novelty bags from Betsey Johnson to my novelty bag collection. The designs are too cute.


1 // 2

These patches from Skinny Dip! The succulent society patch is amazing!


1 // 2

I really like these two floral fit and flare dresses from Dorothy Perkins curve- and they even have sleeves! 


Essie Nail Polish Advent Calendar

At the very top of my wish list is the Essie nail polish Advent calendar. I don't care if it's a little early to be talking about Christmas things; the heart wants what it wants. Essie have released their first Advent calendar this year, and it features 7 nail polishes, 13 mini nail polishes, 1 mini nail polish remover, and 3 Essie mani surprises. It's priced at £80, so it's not cheap, but I want it so badly! I think it's time for another clear out so I can raise the cash to buy one before it sells out.


1 // // 3

I'm also tempted by The Body Shop's Advent calendars at the moment. They've brought out three Advent calendars this year at three different price levels (£45 / £65 / £99) to appeal to different budgets, and each features a different selection of The Body Shop's popular and seasonal beauty products. They all look fantastic. I had a Body Shop Advent calendar a few Christmases ago and I loved it and rated it highly, so I'm considering treating myself to one again this year, but I can't decide which one I like best yet. Maybe I need all three?


1 // 2

Look how gorgeous the new Kate Spade novelty bags are! The Russian doll is so beautiful, and the yellow taxi is one of the coolest novelty bags I've ever seen. 


1 // 2

And last but not least, I love these two printed A-line dresses from Modcloth. The museum print is my favourite, but the ghosts are pretty darn cute, too.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty pieces on my wish list, check out my style and beauty wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig