Wednesday 24 May 2017

Wednesday Wish List

Here are some of the things on my wish list this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

Lindy Bop have released another big batch of beautiful dresses this week, so I've added approximately 4832 of them to my Lindy wish list. These are just eight of my new favourites- aren't they gorgeous?! Whoever is coming up with these incredible prints and fabrics deserves a big fat raise!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm loving these magical circus-themed purses from Vendula London, especially the penny farthing clasp purse with the extra clasp on its wheel. It's too cute!

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lady Vintage's new Isabella sweetheart dresses are all so pretty. The florals are lovely, but I'm particularly obsessed with the toucan and bird city prints myself.


1 // 2

These two dresses from Joanie Clothing would be perfect for my upcoming holiday to Cornwall.


Joanie Clothing Claudia Crab Straw Basket Bag

How cute is this crab motif beach bag, also from Joanie Clothing? I could so see myself using this on the beach, or for strolling around bustling seaside villages with an ice cream in hand.


ASOS Curve Toucan PJ Set

I'm totally obsessed with this adorable PJ set! Now I can't get 'Two Can Play That Game' outta my head!


ASOS Lemon Ballet Flats

These fruity ballet pumps from ASOS are amazing! I adore every last detail. I doubt they'd comfortably fit my annoyingly wide feet, but I still want them in my life!


ASOS Curve Maxi Tea Dress

This yellow floral maxi tea dress from ASOS Curve is rather lovely, and the open back helps to keep it looking modern and fresh.


Pink Clove Gingham Playsuit

This gingham playsuit from Pink Clove is a beauty.


Oasis Flamingo Clutch

I need this flamingo motif clutch bag from Oasis in my life. It would have a welcome place in my bag collection.


Too Faced Natural Love Eye Shadow Collection

And I'm also lusting after the stunning Too Faced 'Natural Love' eyeshadow palette, after stumbling upon it this week. All of the shades in the palette are dreamy, and the packaging is rather pretty, too!

For more of the fashion and beauty pieces on my wish list, check out my style and beauty wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous wish lists here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig