Wednesday 10 May 2017

Wednesday Wish List

This week I've been coveting...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

These beautiful hand-painted, laser-cut wooden woodland animal brooches and necklaces from Layla Amber. The foxes are my favourites, obviously. The designs kind of remind me of The Animals of Farthing Wood.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These gorgeous Hepburn dresses from Lady Vintage.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18

I love Erstwilder's new 'Nihon Journey' collection of jewellery inspired by Japanese culture.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

These dresses from Lindy Bop are all perfect. Those prints! Those colours! I'm sold!

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These colourful holographic and rainbow sequin make up bags from Skinny Dip are too cute.



I also really love this banana print make up bag from Skinny Dip, It would be perfect for taking on Summer travels.


1 // 2

I'm completely smitten with these two bright and cheerful Collectif swing dresses. I need them in my Summer wardrobe.

1 // 2

Look how pretty these Collectif parasols are! I wouldn't have the guts to use one as a fashion accessory, but I'd love to buy them for home decor.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And last but not least, I'm loving Kate Spade's range of cacti bags and purses. They're all so beautiful!

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list each week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig