Sunday 7 May 2017

Sunday Favourites #274

It's Sunday, so that can only mean one thing: it's time for another round of my Sunday Favourites!


I love this peg board hanging planter DIY from Oh Joy, and the blue and green wall is pretty dreamy, too.


Studio DIY's DIY birthday in a box for your BFF is such a lovely idea. I did something similar for my best friend for her 30th, and she loved it.



How cool are these DIY chocolate messages from Sugar & Cloth?


This illustration from Joanna Thangiah. The message is oh so true, and so important to remember.


The prettiest, glittery pastel hair from Tasha Leelyn.


This adorable laser cut acrylic bee brooch by Miss Nikki's Bakery.


These confetti choco tacos from Sprinkles For Breakfast look so damn good.


Lovely Indeed transformed a vintage postal scales with paint, and the result is beautiful. I want one in my house- and in that colour.


I have no need for a donut balloon wall, like this one from Oh Happy Day; all I know is I want one.


These paper strawberry surprise balls from The House That Lars Built are adorable.


These rainbow unicorn pins from Sasha Unisex are too cute.


I need to make this DIY plush pizza, as made by A Beautiful Mess. The design would make an awesome novelty bag, too!




A professional photographer decided to shoot a newborn kitten photo-shoot to celebrate her daughter's new cat, and you have to admit, it's pretty darn cute- as well as a little hilarious. 




I got bored of the owl trend a long time ago, but this geometric owl cross stitch pattern from Velvet Pony Design is beautiful.





I love these cut-out blackout blinds by Ukranian designers HoleRoll, which create the illusion of glittering city-scapes at night when tiny pockets of light filter through the tiny cut outs. I wouldn't say no to having my own personal New York skyline on my windows.

Lovely Links





♥ When someone called this teen girl fat, her boyfriend had the best reaction. Her boyfriend is a keeper, and for the record, I think she looked beautiful.




♥ Why this woman went to court for her disability payments. It's disgusting that she and so many genuinely ill and disabled people are being forced in to this situation time and time again, when they are and should be entitled to the support. The last thing anybody living with illness needs is months and months of stress and financial strain on top of what they're already going through with their health as they try to appeal. The people in control have absolutely no idea what living with a disability or chronic illness is really like, and they sure as hell don't seem to care or understand what they're putting people through, either. It makes me so mad!






For more favourites, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Thanks for reading! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig