Sunday 19 March 2017

Sunday Favourites #267

It's that time of the week again...


I love this cheerful pastel office space, and tutorial for a DIY holographic clock from Studio DIY.


These cosmic blondies by Aww Sam look amazing.


I really like this painted wooden storage box DIY for organising your flairs / pins from Damask Love.


How cute is Kate's Forever 21 VHS tape novelty bag DIY? I so need a video bag in my collection.


I'm loving this office space from Oh Joy's post offering advice for the best way to position your desk; the colour scheme and desk supplies are dreamy.


This no bake mint chocolate chip pie from Sprinkles For Breakfast looks amazing.


This easy DIY pom pom collar from Aww Sam is too cute.


These DIY patterned wrapped candles by A Kailo Chic Life are lovely. It would be a great way to spruce up some store-bought plain candles, too.


I want to have a go at making a DIY embroidered patch phone case, like this one from Enthralling Gumption.














I adore these beautiful felted bears or 'Forest Spirits' by artist Jessie Cunningham. They all carry little worlds on their backs, including forests, flowers, mushrooms, houses, and other animals. You can even buy some of them from her Etsy Shop Past Your Porch Light.


I want a DIY faux stained glass sliding  barn door in my house. This one from Lovely Indeed is amazing.



I also need to make a DIY rainbow streamer curtain to hang from every window, like this one from The House That Lars Built. It's so cheerful.



This teenager was brutally bullied for having over 500 birthmarks all over her body from a rare condition called congenital melanocytic nevus, but look how amazing she looks! I hate that the world can be so narrow-minded and cruel because someone might look a little different to them.


This woman was bullied for having vitaligo all her life, and was ashamed of her body until her late teens when she began to embrace her unique looks. Now she traces the unique patterns of her skin and turns them in to beautiful works of art. Doesn't she looks awesome?!






A Japanese artist called Sawa, who also goes by the name La Fee De Fleur, combines her passions for flowers, coffee, and photography, by creating flower wreaths around her coffee cups and capturing them in pretty minimalist photos. Aren't they lovely?



This momofuku funfetti birthday cake from Liv For Cake looks so delicious.





A luxury flower company called Forever Rose creates beautiful enchanted Beauty and the Beast-like fresh roses, and they even last up to three years!

Lovely Links

For daily favourites, follow me on Pinterest and Tumblr.

You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Thanks for reading! Have a good one!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. As always, you find much to inspire me, many thought-provoking articles and much that is adorable! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig